Preparing Your Nails
1. Clean nails of any polish or oil
2. Select the correct size nails. If needed, file sides for best fit.
How to apply
1. Clean nails and push back cuticles
2. Select the correct size nails
3. Press on.
How to Remove
1. Do not force or pull nails off
2. Soak nail in warm water for 10-15 minutes
3. Gently peel off at the edge
DO NOT PULL; Peel apart gently using warm water
Do not use on nails that are infected, damaged, thin, or weak
Keep out of reach of children
Note: Wear beyond 3 days is not recommended.